2008-06-24

Off for Holidays

Tomorrow i leave for Brasil with my 3 sons, for 4 weeks. This is perhaps the last time i travel with the 3 of them in view of their age (22, 20 and 18). And i go to a country i know quite well, because my kids have the double Belgian-Brazilian nationality, and we have been there several times.

I will use Skype in Brasil in Internet cafés or in the house of friends, to contact my family in Belgium. Brasil is one of the bigger Skype Users Countries.
I don't know if i will blog while on holidays, but i come back for sure.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Have a great trip, Jean. Looking forward to read your blogs after your return!

Jean Mercier said...

Thanks, obrigado, merci, dank u, gracias, Greg :-)

Nafcom said...

Have a good trip too! To BraZil. ;)
I will try to not disturb you on your holidays :P

Helen Varras said...

Enjoy a great trip, I am looking forward to updates (if you have time or the zest to connect to the internet ;)) Hugs!

Jean Mercier said...

Thanks Jörg and Ike.

Until now i used every day Skype :-)

Jean Mercier said...

Thanks Jörg and Ike.

Until now i used every day Skype :-)

Anonymous said...

Jean do you have a feeling of how many Skype users there are on a per country basis? I am doing a research of Mexico and will like to estimate how many free users there are and if you have a guestimate of paid conversion rate to estimate paid users I also appreciate it.

Jean Mercier said...

Gomezortigoza,

I regret not to be able to help you, only Skype Staff has those numbers.

The only country from which there is some information is the USA because they publish separate results in their quarterly reports.